Our community has literally hundreds of resources to help women like you, but finding them on your own can be tough. That’s why we’re here. We offer a supportive environment where you can find the resources you need to take care of yourself and your family. Whether you need food, shelter and clothing or help with a business plan, we’ll take the time to learn about the unique challenges you face and will help you develop a personalized plan of action to get you back on your feet and on your way to economic self-sufficiency. We’ll even give you a hug, if you need it.
Start with our Web site to see whether the resources listed here are helpful to you. We also encourage you to drop by the Center and visit with one of our staff members. You don’t need an appointment. You’re always welcome. We’re here to support you as you change, prosper, and grow!
Regular Office Hours:
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday – Thursday
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday
Call 247-1242 for more information.
The Women’s Resource Center is a 501(c)3 Not-for-Profit. Please see our designation letter here.
Thank You to all our Donors to the Annual Campaign!
WRC is so grateful for our donors who help us help the clients who inspire us! So far this year we have assisted 1182 women through our Resource and Referral program that provides women help in finding resources they need right now. That is an average of almost 4 clients per day!
Through this program we have:
- Provided 74 clients with food assistance through referrals to the Food Bank.
- Provided 36 clients with legal assistance to help them navigate custody and divorce issues.
- Connected 31 clients with financial assistance to assist them with rent and mortgage payments, day care costs, auto repairs and medical and dental costs.
- Connected 18 clients with the resources they need to find affordable housing.
- Connected 14 clients to affordable mental and physical health care.
- Assisted 13 clients in their job search AND
- Provided 235 clients with our office computers in which they have used for 601 hours.
Our annual campaign helps fund this program and allows our office to be open five days per week. Because of YOUR generosity we have raised $35,000 That’s $10,000 over our goal of $25,000! To see a list of donors, visit here.
Sign Up for our E-newsletter
View our calendar of events here