Women’s Resource Center Coaching for Personal & Professional Development Program
Coaching for Personal & Professional Development
The Women’s Resource Center’s Coaching for Personal & Professional Development program will help women address their own ongoing social, economic and professional needs as they relate to their roles at work, at home, and in the community. The program will provide them with one-on-one coaching assistance to help them make decisions and take action steps that will lead them towards individual success and a balanced life. The program will:
- Help clients identify their strengths, weaknesses, career and/or entrepreneurial interests,
- Help clients set personal, career, and/or business goals,
- Help clients identify the resources they need and action steps they must take to realize those goals,
- Support clients as they take those action steps by setting deadlines and holding them accountable to meet those deadlines,
- Celebrate with clients as they complete actions steps and realize their goals.
Individuals interested in applying for the career and life coaching program need to turn in their application to the Women’s Resource Center. If accepted into the program, the individual will be matched with a personal coach who will meet with them for six sessions.
Download a Coaching Application & Readiness form here.