- Manna is distributing sack lunches and hot to-go meals every day from 9-11am at the back entrance of their soup kitchen. Click here for more info. 1100 Avenida Del Sol, Durango
- Durango Food Bank is open Tuesdays only. You must first sign up for “CURBSIDE PICKUP REQUEST” at DurangoAreaFoodBank.org. Arrive on the date and time you registered for with proper ID. If you don’t have transportation or if you’re a person at risk, call them at 970-375-2672 for delivery. 194 Bodo Drive C, Durango
Durango Food Bank
(970) 375-2672, 194-C Bodo Dr., Durango
Provides emergency food staples (one time per thirty days).
Department of Human Services La Plata County
(970) 382-6150, 1060 E. 2nd Ave. Durango
Can apply in person or online https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/
(970) 385-5095, 1100 Avenida del Sol, Durango
Please Note: The information provided on this page is for the benefit of our viewers only and does not represent an endorsement of the organization by the Women’s Resource Center. The Women’s Resource Center does not bear responsibility for the information within the linked websites.