Support the WRC and get your business seen!
Promote your business and help support the Women’s Resource Center by becoming a corporate sponsor for our upcoming Women’s History Month events in March 2017. Next year’s theme is “Honoring Trailblazing Women in Business and Labor.”
Next year’s theme is especially exciting given the number of woman professionals who call the Four Corners Region home! Each year, the Women’s Resource Center puts on a series of free or low-cost events during the month of March that are inspiring, educational and raise awareness about issues facing women and girls in society today.
In an effort to sustain our organization’s operations, we invite you to become a sponsor for next year’s events in March 2017. Not only will your support allow us to grow our events and raise awareness about our organization’s mission of advocating for women and girls in La Plata County, you’ll also be included in our promotional timetable running from January to March 2017. Benefits of being a Women’s History Month Sponsor include exposure like:
- Corporate Business name and level on WRC Website for one year continuously with a link.
- Corporate name listed in all marketing materials and paid advertising during the marketing time-line December 2016 – March 2017.
- Corporate name and logo on all WRC E-News announcements (over 1100 addresses) as well as Chamber Business E-News (1600 addresses) during the marketing time-line of the event.
- Opportunity to post banners at Women’s History Month events
- Corporate business name and level listed on WRC website event listings
- Complimentary tickets to various Women’s History Month events during March
NEW THIS YEAR we’re offering a $250 sponsorship level specifically for women business owners who would like to get their business name out to our membership and the greater community. This level includes mentions in our newsletter, exposure through our window display at the Durango Welcome Center and logo placement in an ad through the Durango Herald in March.
If you are interested in supporting the Women’s Resource Center through a sponsorship of Women’s History Month in 2017, please contact Ashley for more information at (970)247-1242 or you can send her an email.